Click and Collect
Instead of delivering to your home address, collect your order at a store near you for free. You can try it before you take it. After confirmation your order is reserved for you for 7 days to Click and Collect.
Please note that this service is currently only available in selected stores. If you can’t find a store in your vicinity, you can have your order delivered to your preferred address.
- How do I place a Click and Collect order?
- When can I expect to be able to pick up my order, using the Click and Collect service?
- Will I receive a notification when my reserved order is ready for pickup?
- Will I be able to change the collection store few days after I have placed my Click and Collect order?
- Will I be able to request for delivery of my order to my preferred location instead, after I have placed my Click and Collect order?
- What do I need to bring to pick-up my Click and Collect order?
- How long will my reservation be held for me at the store?
- Using Click and Collect, can I return my products in store as well?
- Are online vouchers or promotions applicable when I use Click and Collect Service?
- What do I do if my question isn't covered here?
1. How do I place a Click and Collect order?
To place a Click and Collect order, please follow the steps;
- Find the products you would like to order and select ‘Checkout’
- Select "Click and Collect" as your preferred delivery method.
- Enter your location or postal code and click 'Find a Store' to locate your nearest Click and Collect store.
- Select a convenient store and click ‘Collect here’.
- Enter your billing details
- Proceed to payment.
Once your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation email. Once your order is ready for collection at the selected store, you will be notified via email.[top]
2. When can I expect to be able to pick up my order, using the Click and Collect service?
We will process your order and ship to your preferred store within 2 - 4 business days. If you place an order after 3 pm, the processing day will start on the next business day.Once you have received your pickup notification, you can collect your reserved order in your adidas store.[top]
3. Will I receive a notification when my reserved order is ready for pickup?
Yes, as soon as our Store Staff has received, reserved and prepared the products for you, we will send you an email notification for collection.[top]
4. Will I be able to change to a different collection store few days after I have placed my Click and Collect order?
We are trying to reserve your Click and Collect orders as fast as possible in your selected store, hence we are unable to support your request.[top]
5. Will I be able to request for delivery of my Click and Collect order to my preferred location instead?
As soon as we have received your order, we would have already processed your collection in your selected store, hence, we are unable to support your request.[top]
6. What do I need to bring to pick-up my Click and Collect order?
Collecting your reservation is easy. Please bring a valid photo ID along with your pick-up notification email and present these to one of the in store teams.
If you will not be collecting your reservation personally, please provide written authorization letter to the person who will collect your Click and Collect reservation on your behalf.
7. How long will my reservation be held for me at the store?
We will notify you via email when your reservation is ready for collection at your selected store. Upon this confirmation, your product(s) will be reserved for 7 days. After those 7 days, your products will be released for sale or returned to the adidas warehouse.[top]
8. Using Click and Collect, can I return my products in store as well?
If upon collecting your reservation, you are not completely happy with your products, simply leave the products in store with one of our teams and we will process the return request for you.
If you have taken your Click and Order order home, please return your order to the store within 30 days and our in-store team will be able to process a refund request for you.
Please note; we can only accept returns/exchanges according to our returns policy.
Please kindly note that we will only process your refund through the payment service that you had used. Therefore, we will not be able to provide cash refunds. Our store staff will provide you a manual receipt as your proof of returns. Please kindly keep that copy for future reference.[top]
9. Are online vouchers or promotions applicable when I use Click and Collect Service?
Yes, the price you reserve the products for online is the final price you pay when you collect your products from your selected store.
Please note that any in-store promotions and discounts may differ and do not apply when you collect your products in store. Prices may also differ between the online price and the in-store price.[top]
10. What do I do if my question isn't covered here?
If you cannot find the answer to your question here, we recommend you to call our online shop customer service team on 1800 1651 0812 and let the advisor know the details of your order and / or about your open question. You can also send us an email with all the details. Our advisors are happy to assist you. email@example.com[top]