Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to register to purchase something from the adidas online shop?
- What is the delivery time?
- How do I find the product I'm looking for?
- Why don't you sell all of the products adidas makes?
- How do I add products to my cart?
- How do I make changes to my cart?
- How do I checkout?
- Can I place an order over the phone?
- What could be the status of my order?
- What kind of email will I receive about my order?
- What if I forgot my account password?
- How can I solve problems viewing the adidas online shop?
- Public Holidays
- What are my shipping charges?
- Can I deliver goods out of Philippines?
- Can I have a different delivery address to my billing address?
- Can I change my order?
- Can I cancel my order if you haven’t shipped it yet?
- Can I change my ship to address after my order has shipped?
- What is your exchange policy?
- What should I do if I received the wrong product?
- What should I do if I am unable to receive the product at the time of delivery?
- What should I do if the product arrived damaged or defective?
- When will I get my refund?
- I am a tourist visiting Philippines, am I eligible for GST refund?
- What if I can't find the answer to my question here?
1. Do I need to register to purchase something from the adidas online shop?
Registration is not required, but highly recommended. This will save you time when re-ordering at the adidas online shop. You can always place an order at the adidas online shop as a guest. [top]
2. What is the delivery time?
Your order will be delivered within 4 – 6 business days depending on your delivery address[top]
3. How do I find the product I'm looking for?
If you need help finding a product, use our product search at the top of any page. Simply enter either keyword(s) or a product number in the search box and click on the magnifying glass icon. The results of your search will be displayed on the page, with links to particular products or groups of products. You can then refine your search by selecting the various categories in the left hand side of the page displaying your search results; for example Gender, Sports, Price Range or even Colour.
Alternatively you can also search from the category drop down menue, to get to your favourites.
- Make sure you spell search words correctly, this will allow for more accurate results.
- Use multiple words to find specific types of products, such as "running shoes". Then you can refine that to a specific gender or price range.
4. Why don't you sell all of the products adidas makes?
The adidas online shop offers the latest and greatest gear that adidas has to offer. Unfortunately due to the size and scope of our worldwide available product range, it is impossible for us to carry every product that the company makes. However, you may find on products on our websites, which are exclusively available in our market. [top]
5. How do I add products to my cart?
To add products to your shopping cart, follow these simple steps:
- Before adding a product to your shopping cart from the product page, it may be necessary to choose a “size” and/or “colour” for the product you want to purchase. Click on the drop-down menu under the product description to select a size and/or colour
- Choose a “quantity” in the field provided
- Click the “add to cart” button to add the product to your shopping cart
6. How do I make changes to my cart?
At first please click on your shopping cart by clicking on the cart icon at the top of any page.
Before going to Checkout, you can make the following changes in your shopping cart if you need to:
- Update the quantity beside each item and click “Update”
- Remove a product from your Shopping Cart. To remove a product, click on the cross on the left of the product, or change the quantity to zero and click “Update”.
- Return to shopping. If you want to continue shopping, you can use the shopping cart to store products you want to purchase. Click “continue shopping” to search the site for additional products. At any time during your shopping experience, you can return to your shopping cart by clicking on the cart icon at the top of any page.
7. How do I checkout?
Our simple checkout process is designed to help you complete your order and finalize your online shopping visit quickly and easily. If you have already registered your e-mail address with adidas, or created an account at our online shop before, you can use your e-mail address to login. Otherwise, you can check out as a guest or create an account. Having an account will give you access to handy features such as the address book and your personal order history.
The first two steps of the checkout ask for your delivery and billing address. If your billing address is the same as your delivery address, simply check the checkbox and the billing address will be filled out automatically. If you have stored an address during previous checkouts, you can also use the address book to select this address.
Next up is the payment information. You can either pay with your credit card. Once you have entered all your data on this page and clicked continue, money will only be transferred from your card once you confirm your order on the next page. Please note that to ensure the safety of your data, your debit- or credit card data will not be stored on our systems.
When you have completed your payment information you will enter a screen with your adidas order overview. Please check all the information on this page, since this is your last chance to correct it. After hitting ‘Confirm Order’, your order will be processed and sent to the warehouse. From this point on, if you have registered with the adidas online shop, you can track your order in your account. [top]
8. Can I place an order over the phone?
Unfortunately, we are not able to take orders over the phone at this moment.[top]
9. What could be the status of my order?
After you have placed your order at the adidas online shop, your order can have one of the following statuses:
Processing: This means that you have placed an order successfully. You should receive this confirmation within minutes after placing your order. All orders are subject to availability. If an item is unavailable after the order is placed, you will be contacted by our customer service representatives.
Shipped: This means that your order has been shipped and it is on the way to you. An email will be sent out just after your parcel has left our distribution center(s), informing you of this. Please use the tracking-information from the carrier, included in the email, to obtain detailed tracking information. [top]
10. What kind of email will I receive about my order?
After you have placed your order at the adidas online shop, you will receive the following E-mail messages:
Order confirmation: This means that you have placed an order successfully. You should receive this confirmation within minutes after placing your order. All orders are subject to availability. You will be notified through an email if an item is unavailable after the order is placed.
Order shipped: This means that your order has been shipped from our warehouse and it is on the way to you. This email will be sent out just after your parcel has left our warehouse. Please use the tracking-information from the carrier, included in the email, to obtain detailed tracking information.
The following payment options are available:
12. What if I forgot my account password?
If you have forgotten your account password, please click on Sign In and then on the “Forgotten password” link and we will email you a new one straight away. [top]
13. How can I solve problems viewing the adidas online shop?
If you are having problems viewing the adidas online shop, you could try deleting the cookies and the temporary internet files. This should help to solve your viewing problems. Please ensure that your cookies are enabled.
We support the following browsers: Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 8 and above. [top]
14. Public Holidays
Please note our distribution center (s) are closed on public holidays in Philippines.
For orders placed on, or the day before one of these dates, processing time will be extended by 1 – 2 working days. [top]
15. What are my shipping charges?
At checkout, you will be prompted to choose a shipping method for your product(s). Your total shipping charges will automatically compute during checkout prior to the completion of your order. Free Shipping is available for standard delivery by a minimum spend of 2000 PHP [top]
16. Can I deliver goods out of Philippines?
Our online shop will only ship within Philippines. [top]
17. Can I have a different delivery address to my billing address?
Yes, it is possible. During the checkout process you can choose different addresses. [top]
18. Can I change my order?
Once your order has been placed, it immediately starts going through our ordering process. While you can't change the order you've just placed, you can return any products you don't want by following our Return Policy.
If you want to order something new, you may place a new order online. Our online shop customer service team is available except public holidays [(02) 631 9427]. Our advisors are happy to assist you. [top]
19. Can I cancel my order if you haven’t shipped it yet?
We are sorry, but we cannot cancel your order, even if it has not shipped yet. After you have placed an order, your order begins to process. Once you receive your order in the mail, you may return any products you don't want by following our Return Policy. [top]
20. Can I change my ship to address after my order has shipped?
Unfortunately, your order is passed on to our warehouse for processing immediately after you check out. Please check your address carefully before you proceed with the checkout. [top]
21. What is your exchange policy?
Unfortunately we are unable to exchange products. This is due to the fact that our order processing commences as soon as your order is placed. If you wish to exchange a product, you will need to return your purchase for refund and place a new order. It is only possible to get a refund on returns when the return is in line with our Return Policy. [top]
22. What should I do if I received the wrong product?
If you have received an incorrect product, we recommend you contact one of our customer service advisors on (02) 631 9427 and let the representative know the details of your order. They are available Monday through Friday from 9am to 6pm. They will then assist you further. [top]
23. What should I do if I am unable to receive the product at the time of delivery?
If you are unable to receive the product at the time of delivery, our delivery team will provide you with a failed delivery notice so you can collect your product at the designated post office. Rest assured that your product is still available for pick up at the designated location. Please follow the instruction on the failed delivery notice from our delivery team, and pick up your product within the timeframe. [top]
24. What should I do if the product arrived damaged or defective?
If you have received a damaged or defective product please do not remove any tag or take out the product from the original packaging, we also recommend you to call our online shop customer service team on (02) 631 9427 and let the representative know the details of your order. They are available except public holidays. Our advisors are happy to assist you. [top]
25. When will I get my refund?
Your refund will be processed as soon as the product you have returned is inspected by our quality assurance team and it is confirmed that it fits within our returns policy. This quality check can take up to 2 weeks, though generally less. Once the return has been approved, it takes 1-2 days for the refund to be made by adidas online store to your payment services provider (for example your credit card supplier). Please note that the time taken for a payment services provider to provide you with your refund can vary depending upon the provider. [top]
26. I am a tourist visiting Philippines, am I eligible for GST refund?
We are not part of the Tourist Refund Scheme and will not be able to process any GST refunds. [top]
27. What if I can't find the answer to my question here?
If you cannot find the answer to your question here, we recommend you to call our online shop customer service team on (02) 631 9427 and let the advisor know the details of your order and / or about your open question. You can also send us an email with all the details. Our advisors are happy to asisst you. [Email link] [top]