- Do I need to register to purchase something from the adidas online shop?
- What if I forgot my account password?
- How do I find the product I'm looking for?
- Why don't you sell all of the products adidas makes?
- Why was my order cancelled?
- Can I change or cancel my order, or change my delivery address if my order hasn't shipped yet?
- How do I add / make changes to my shopping bag?
- Can I exchange a product?
- How do I choose the right size?
- Can I place an order over the phone?
- How do I checkout?
- What kind of emails will I receive about my order?
- What could be the status of my order?
- I am a tourist visiting Philippines am I eligible for VAT refund?
- How can I solve problems viewing the adidas online shop?
- What do I do if my question isn't covered here?
1. Do I need to register to purchase something from the adidas online shop?
Registration is not required, but highly recommended. This will save you time when re-ordering at the adidas online shop. You can always place an order at the adidas online shop as a guest. [top]
2. What if I forgot my account password?
If you have forgotten your account password, please click on Sign In and then on the “Forgotten password” link and we will email you a new one straight away. [top]
3. How do I find the product I'm looking for?
If you need help finding a product, use our product search at the top of any page. Simply enter either keyword(s) or a product number in the search box and click on the magnifying glass icon. The results of your search will be displayed on the page, with links to particular products or groups of products. You can then refine your search by selecting the various categories in the left hand side of the page displaying your search results; for example Gender, Sports, Price Range or even Colour. Alternatively you can also search from the category drop down menu, to get to your favorites.
- Make sure you spell search words correctly, this will allow for more accurate results.
- Use multiple words to find specific types of products, such as "running shoes". Then you can refine that to a specific gender or price range.
4. Why don't you sell all of the products adidas makes?
The adidas online shop offers the latest and greatest gear that adidas has to offer. Unfortunately due to the size and scope of our worldwide available product range, it is impossible for us to carry every product that the company makes. However, you may find on products on our websites, which are exclusively available in our market. [top]
5. Why was my order cancelled?
Your order may have been cancelled for a number of reasons related to stock availability, payment or delivery address. The most common reason for cancellation is that we ran out of stock of your size before processing your order.
If your order (or part of your order) is cancelled, the relevant amount of money will of course be refunded to your bank account. Refunds are completed within 14 days, but please be aware that your local bank may take a few extra days to process the payment.[top]
6. Can I change or cancel my order, or change my delivery address if my order hasn't shipped yet?
We get to work as soon as you submit your order, so unfortunately we can't cancel or change your order or order details even if it has not yet been shipped. Once you receive your order in the mail, you may return any products you don't want by following our Return Policy
Please check your details carefully before you proceed with the checkout.[top]
7. How do I add / make changes to my shopping bag?
To add products to your shopping cart, follow these simple steps:
- Before adding a product to your shopping cart from the product page, it may be necessary to choose a “size” and/or “colour” for the product you want to purchase. Click on the drop-down menu under the product description to select a size and/or colour
- Choose a “quantity” in the field provided
- Click the “add to cart” button to add the product to your shopping cart
- Edit the size and quantity of the product by clicking ‘Edit Details’
- Update the quantity beside each item and click “Update”
- Remove a product from your Shopping Cart. To remove a product, click on the cross on the left of the product, or change the quantity to zero and click “Update”.
8. Can I exchange a product?
Unfortunately we are unable to exchange products. This is due to the fact that our order processing commences as soon as your order is placed. If you wish to exchange a product, you will need to return your purchase for refund and place a new order. It is only possible to get a refund on returns when the return is in line with our Return Policy[top]
9. How do I choose the right size?
There's a size chart link in the product description, right next to 'Select Size’ that links to a full overview of all size measurements.[top]
10. Can I place an order over the phone?
Unfortunately, we are not able to take orders over the phone at this moment[top]
11. How do I checkout?
Our simple checkout process is designed to help you complete your order and finalize your online shopping visit quickly and easily. If you have already registered your e-mail address with adidas, or created an account at our online shop before, you can use your e-mail address to login. Otherwise, you can check out as a guest or create an account. Having an account will give you access to handy features such as the address book and your personal order history.
The first two steps of the checkout ask for your delivery and billing address. If your billing address is the same as your delivery address, simply check the checkbox and the billing address will be filled out automatically. If you have stored an address during previous checkouts, you can also use the address book to select this address.
Next up is the payment information. You can either pay with your credit card. Once you have entered all your data on this page and clicked continue, money will only be transferred from your card once you confirm your order on the next page. Please note that to ensure the safety of your data, your debit- or credit card data will not be stored on our systems.[top]
12. What kind of emails will I receive about my order?
|Order Confirmation:||This means that you have placed an order successfully. You should receive this confirmation within minutes after placing your order. All orders are subject to availability. If an item is unavailable after the order is placed, you will be contacted by our customer service representatives.|
|Order shipped:||This means that your order has been shipped from our warehouse and it is on the way to you. This email will be sent out just after your parcel has left our warehouse. Please use the tracking-information from the carrier, included in the email, to obtain detailed tracking information.|
|Order Returned:||This email confirms that we have received your returned order. We will inspect the products you returned and refund you if they meet the requirements of our Return Policy|
|Cancellation:||This email is sent if your order is fully or partially cancelled.|
13. What could be the status of my order?
After you have placed your order at the adidas online shop, your order can have one of the following statuses:
Processing: This means that you have placed an order successfully. You should receive this confirmation within minutes after placing your order. All orders are subject to availability. If an item is unavailable after the order is placed, you will be contacted by our customer service representatives.Processing up to 3 business days.
Shipped: This means that your order has been shipped and it is on the way to you. An email will be sent out just after your parcel has left our distribution center(s), informing you of this. Please use the tracking-information from the carrier, included in the email, to obtain detailed tracking information. [top]
14. I am a tourist visiting Philippines , am I eligible for VAT refund?
We are not part of the Tourist Refund Scheme and will not be able to process any VAT refunds.[top]
15. How can I solve problems viewing the adidas online shop?
If you are having problems viewing the adidas online shop, you could try deleting the cookies and the temporary internet files. This should help to solve your viewing problems. Please ensure that your cookies are enabled.
We support the following browsers: Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 8 and above. [top]
16. What do I do if my question isn't covered here?
If you cannot find the answer to your question here, we recommend you to call our online shop customer service team on 1800 1651 0812 and let the advisor know the details of your order and / or about your open question. You can also send us an email with all the details. Our advisors are happy to assist you. email@example.com [top]