- Why don't you sell all of the products adidas makes?
- How do I find the product I'm looking for?
- How do I choose the right size?
- How do I add / make changes to my shopping cart?
- Do I need to create an account to purchase something from the adidas online shop?
- Can I place an order over the phone?
- How do I checkout?
- Can my delivery and billing address be different?
- How do I know if my order is processed?
- What could be the status of my order?
- What emails will I receive regarding my order?
- Can I change my delivery address if my order hasn't shipped yet?
- Can I cancel my online order?
- How long after receiving my shipment confirmation email will I be able to track my order?
- Why was my online order cancelled?
- Can I exchange my product(s)?
- I am a tourist visiting Philippines, am I eligible for VAT refund?
- How can I solve problems viewing the adidas online shop?
- What if I forgot my account password?
- What do I do if my question isn't covered here?
1. Why don't you sell all of the products adidas makes?
The adidas online shop offers the latest and greatest gear that adidas has to offer. Unfortunately due to the size and scope of our worldwide available product range, it is impossible for us to carry every product that the company makes. However, you may find on products on our websites, which are exclusively available in our market.[top]
2. How do I find the product I'm looking for?
You can find all the products on our site through a simple search.
Either enter the product name or number in the search bar at the top right of the page, or search by gender, sport or brand on our navigation menu.
After searching, you can refine, customize, and organize your results in the ‘Your Selection’ menu on the left side of the screen, then add the items you want by clicking ‘Add To Bag’.[top]
3. How do I choose the right size?
There's a size chart link in the product description, right next to 'Select Size’ that links to a full overview of all size measurements.[top]
4. How do I add / make changes to my shopping cart?
To add products to your shopping cart, follow these simple steps:
- Before adding a product to your shopping cart from the product page, it may be necessary to choose a “size” and/or “color” for the product you want to purchase. Click on the drop-down menu under the product description to select a size and/or color
- Choose a “quantity” in the field provided
- Click the “add to cart” button to add the product to your shopping cart
To make changes to your shopping cart, follow these simple steps:
Click on your shopping cart by clicking on the cart icon at the top of any page. From there you can manage the content of your shopping bag:
- Edit the size and quantity of the product by clicking ‘Edit Details’
- Update the quantity beside each item and click “Update”
- Remove a product from your Shopping Cart. To remove a product, click on the cross on the left of the product, or change the quantity to zero and click “Update”.
5. Do I need to create an account to purchase something from the adidas online shop?
Account creation is not required, but is highly recommended.
Having an account can save you time during checkout as it saves your address details, but you can always place an order as a guest.
6. Can I place an order over the phone?
Unfortunately, we are not able to take orders over the phone at this moment.[top]
7. How do I checkout?
Our simple checkout process is designed to help you complete your order and finalize your online shopping visit quickly and easily. If you have already registered your e-mail address with adidas, or created an account at our online shop before, you can use your e-mail address to login. Otherwise, you can check out as a guest or create an account. Having an account will give you access to handy features such as the address book and your personal order history.
The first two steps of the checkout ask for your delivery and billing address. If your billing address is the same as your delivery address, simply check the checkbox and the billing address will be filled out automatically. If you have stored an address during previous checkouts, you can also use the address book to select this address.
Next up is the payment information. You can pay with your credit card or other payment methods. For credit card payments, once you have entered all your data on this page and clicked continue, money will only be transferred from your card once you confirm your order on the next page. Please note that to ensure the safety of your data, your debit or credit card data will not be stored on our systems.[top]
8. Can my delivery and billing address be different?
Yes, your delivery address can be different from your billing address as long as both addresses are in the same country.
All you need to do is untick the box that says 'My billing information is the same as My delivery information’ and then you can enter in your correct billing details.[top]
9. How do I know if my order is processed?
You will receive an order confirmation email when your order has been processed. This confirms that your order has been placed successfully.[top]
10. What could be the status of my order?
After you have placed your order at the adidas online shop, your order can have one of the following statuses:
Processing: This means that you have placed an order successfully. You should receive an email confirmation within minutes after placing your order. However, all orders are subjected to availability.
Shipped: This means that your order has been shipped and is on the way to you. An email will be sent out just after your parcel has left our distribution center(s), informing you of this. Please use the tracking information, included in the email, to obtain detailed tracking information.
11. What emails will I receive regarding my order?
Typically, we’ll send you 2 emails when you order; the order confirmation and the shipment confirmation. These tell you when you’ve successfully placed your order and when the order has been shipped (with a track and trace code).
Additionally, we’ll also email to confirm receipt of your returned order. If it meets the requirements of our Return Policy we will refund the order within 21 business days. And we’ll email to confirm if your order is fully or partially cancelled[top]
12. Can I change my order, or change my delivery address if my order hasn't shipped yet?
We get to work as soon as you submit your order, so unfortunately we cannot change your order or order details even if it has not yet been shipped. Once you receive your order in the mail, you may return any products you don't want by following our Return Policy[top]
13. Can I cancel my online order?
Please kindly contact our customer service for more details.[top]
14. How long after receiving my shipment confirmation email will I be able to track my order?
After you receive your shipment confirmation email, it can take up to 24 hours before you will be able to track the package online. This is because your carrier needs to scan your package before you can track it. It can take slightly longer if there’s a weekend in between.[top]
15. Why was my online order canceled
Sometimes we have to cancel orders. This can be due to a number of reasons, including:Stock availability. It is most likely that your size ran out of stock before we could process your order.
Payment issues. Your payment did not go through or we were not able to verify your payment details.
Delivery address issues. You may have accidently entered an incorrect or incomplete delivery address which we couldn’t process.
You will not be charged for cancelled products. If your order, or part of it, is cancelled, you will be refunded for the cancelled products. [top]
16. Can I exchange my product(s)?
OnlineWe are unable to exchange the products you ordered online and had delivered to your preferred delivery address. However, you can return unwanted products for a refund, and then place a new order. If you choose to pick it up at a store, you may return the product upon collection and purchase something else that we have in stock in store. You may also place a new Click and Collect reservation for your desired products.
StoreIf you bought the product at one of our official stores, simply visit any of our official stores within the country where the product was purchased to exchange it. You may exchange within 30 days of purchase with your receipt as proof of purchase. Please make sure the product is in sellable condition with their original tags and packaging. If you purchased the product at one of our authorized resellers, please get in touch with them, as they have their own exchange/return policies. [top]
17. I am a tourist visiting Philippines, am I eligible for VAT refund
The adidas online shop is not part of the Tourist Refund Scheme and will not be able to process any VAT refunds.[top]
18. How can I solve problems viewing the adidas online shop?
If you are having problems viewing the adidas online shop, you could try deleting the cookies and the temporary internet files. This should help to solve your viewing problems. Please ensure that your cookies are enabled.
We support the following browsers: Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 8 and above.[top]
19. What if I forgot my account password?
If you have forgotten your account password, please click on Sign In and then on the ‘Forgotten password’ link and we will email you a new one straight away.[top]
20. What do I do if my question isn't covered here?
If you cannot find the answer to your question here, we recommend you to call our online shop customer service team on 1800 1651 0812 and let the advisor know the details of your order and / or about your open question. You can also send us an email with all the details. Our advisors are happy to assist you. firstname.lastname@example.org[top]